Friday, August 5, 2011

I Want To Dedicate My Book To Your Child?

I did this a few months ago for a different book - Now I have another book and I'm going to dedicate it to the lucky winner - one of your children or grandchildren! My kids are all too old to appreciate it and thank heavens I don't have any grandchildren yet. This is a re-telling of "The Little Ginger Bread Man" story by Helen Ketteman and she exchanged the ginger bread man for a fat sassy little corn cake.

1) You may only nominate one name.
2) It must be your child or grandchild.
3) The child has to be born (not cooking) and must be age 4 or younger.
4) The child can't already have a book dedicated to them.
5) You have to find me on Facebook and enter your nomination there.

I will choose a name out of a hat ON VIDEO and post it on FB On Sunday Aug 7th at 5:00 pm Mountain. Good Luck - I can't wait to see who wins!


  1. So, I know I said thank you on facebook, but I'd like to thank you for doing this, again Will. I can't tell you what it means to me and to Myles. You are very generous and he can't wait to memorize this book too ;)

  2. Hey Karen,

    I'm so happy to be able to dedicate the book to Myles! I hope he feels special when he understands that it's for him.


Feel free...